Texas Ski Council "Final Showdown" in Telluride
Saturday, February 25 - Saturday, March 4, 2017
Registration on or Before November 20 ... $1,400*
Registration on or After November 21... $1,556
(Includes Air and Transfers. Does not include Lift Ticket.)
Registration on or Before November 20 ... $846*
Registration on or After November 21... $940
(Does not include Air or Transfers. Does not include Lift Ticket.)
*10% Discount if Registered by November 20,2016
$100 Deposit due at time of registration.
1/2 Trip Price due by November 20, 2016.
Balance due January 10, 2017
Three, Four, Five and Six Day Lift Ticket Options Available.
This trip is currently wait-listed. If you would like to get
on the wait list in case there is a cancellation, sign up and select
the wait list option. You will pay $100 deposit; when and
if someone drops off, the wait list will clear in the order of
sign up. If you decide you no longer wish to be on the
wait list or do not clear, you will be refunded the full $100.00.
Contact: Scott McGarvey... email@example.com
Telluride has a reputation for world-class skiing and a stunning ambiance. And it is like visiting two resorts on one vacation stay - Mountain Village with its modern, alpine, European elegance complements the rustic, Victorian charm of downtown Telluride. Share the experiences of a wonderful week with us!
We'll fly nonstop from DFW into Montrose, CO for a 75-minute shuttle to the resort. Our lodging is Mountain Lodge, noted for its ski-in, ski-out convenience and upscale amenities.
The mountain is great for all types of skiing -- from beginner to off-piste. You'll enjoy 2,000 skiable acres, 125 trails and 18 chairlifts/gondolas.
TSC Ski Week Activities
We are planning plenty of activities so you’ll meet other skiers from clubs all over Texas! The Ski Week events include:
- Welcome Reception -- Downtown Telluride
- Mid Week Wine & Cheese Après Ski Party – Complimentary Kenwood Korbel wine tasting with assorted wine & champagne and light snacks.
- Special Lone Star Skiers Party.
- TSC Races – $10 per racer for 2 timed runs per racer W/Nastar Medals.
- Mountain Lunch (after the races)– Mountain BBQ to be hosted at Gorrano Ranch.
- Farewell Dinner/Dance with Race Awards -- Mountain Village
- Discounted rental equipment
- Relaxing hot tubs
- Numerous spas
- Daily après ski
- On-mountain scavenger hunt/poker run
- Mountain tours
- Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, Heli-skiing with Telluride Helitrax
- Winter fly fishing
- Ice climbing Bridal Veil Falls
Questions? Contact Scott McGarvey, firstname.lastname@example.org.